Round Rabbit EXTRA preview!

Hear ye, hear ye! I will be doing a Round Rabbit Extra update on Monday, January 3rd! And here is a preview of the pieces I have this time around.

Above is a new design. It's a rectangular link with a very delicate pattern - some with four holes, some with two. I can see this as a focal for a bracelet or as a connector on a multi-strand necklace.

I love these wreathes! They each have two holes, top and bottom. The design possibilities are endless! They would be wonderful in a lariat style necklace or as a fancy toggle..


This is a beautiful connector with three holes. It would be gorgeous as a pendant with one long drop hanging from the center. I plan on making something along those lines myself. :)

Here is a funny little assortment of pieces. I may put these up as one group, or not.. not sure yet...

The pieces above remind me of birds. Very fancy, scrolly, Victorian birds... This piece has three holes and, again, would make a beautiful focal for a necklace or even, when turned sideways, an interesting focal for a multi-strand bracelet.

This particular design is one from my own jewelry line. I call it Petals Upon Petals and I made the mold from an antique black glass mourning button. Two holes make it an excellent and versatile connector piece.

Here are some of those odd beads that I made a little while ago. I really like how they came out! I decided to glaze all but the center so there is a nice contrast in textures.

Here is the back of the beads. I didn't get them all glazed so there will be more of these beads in the future. For now, I have three sets of five that will go up on Monday.

I only did one batch of Shards this time around. But they are a pretty batch, for sure!

And finally, I made only four of these larger, extra fancy focals. (Actually, I made five, but I am keeping one cause I fell in love with it.) I just love how romantic and sweet they are. I can just imagine a gorgeous necklace with satin ribbon and pearls....

So there you have it! Starting on Monday, sometime in the morning and going all day, I will be placing these pretties in my Extra shop. I will give my usual disclaimer now for any newcomers. Most of you have probably heard this all before so you can stop reading now if you like. :) Here goes:
For those new to Round Rabbit Extra updates.... all of my jewelry component pieces are one-of-a-kinds. I do not make the same designs twice and I do not take special orders. It's a first come, first serve kind of situation so I encourage you to act fast if you see something you like. I cannot hold or reserve pieces. And lastly, I do refund any shipping overcharges for multiple purchases once you are done shopping.

Ta-da! That's it! Have a Happy New Year, everyone!!! Be safe tonight!

Comments

Lisa Godfrey said…
This might be my favorite update yet! I have my eye on several pieces! I just got my koi fish yesterday and they're so cute! I might have to actually start using some of these pieces instead of just hoarding them. ;-)
Round Rabbit said…
Haha! I have a hoarding problem too, Lisa. I even hoard my own pieces, and that is pretty pathetic considering that I can always make them again. ;)
Michelle said…
Someone's been busy!
Wow Nancy. These are fabulous. I have my eye on those 4 last extra fancy ones! I hope I get in on some good ones, see you monday. Also, did you see I sold that necklace I made with one of your awesome owls?! woohoo!!
Shannon C
mairedodd said…
these are all really fabulous... am going to have to make a point of checking on monday - and i really like that bracelet you posted as well...
lunedreams said…
Wow, what an exquisite collection. Those wreaths in particular knock me out!! Love the pattern, texture and shape, and what you've done with the glazes. And the petals, 3-hole connectors and shards!! Really breathtaking. I also like your little square/rectangular turquoise pieces. They make me think of metal. I might have to roll myself off the wagon again. I've only been on it for a couple of days (this time) anyway.
Ooooh all such pretty pretties, I can see many possibilities with each. Hope I get a chance to get in on some!
Malin de Koning said…
"Here is a funny little assortment of pieces. I may put these up as one group, or not.. not sure yet..."

I wanna buy all of them! Please let me! I love them!

Please!!!!!!

Happy New Hoarding Year!
Unknown said…
Can I come over and snag some of every one of these new batches tomorrow before you start listing on Monday? :D
Unknown said…
Ahhh really nice I will be looking for them!
Shel said…
Oh - I missed them all - there's none left (ok, I was warned not to be slow!) and I'm soooo bumming - these are all gorgeous!!

Popular Posts