I'm gonna sit on this one.

Alright, this is it. For now. I think this background is pretty, modern and neutral and it doesn't compete with my photos. It might be a little too brown for my liking but I am going to live with it for a while and see how I feel (and a new spanky fresh banner will probably spice it up a bit). Thanks so much to everyone for your feedback. I liked the other two backgrounds a lot but they felt a little too I'M A BACKGROUND LOOK AT ME! Ya know what I mean?

Tell me what you think of this one. I think I like it. It seems friendly.

(Thanks to Doreen for compiling such a great list of free blog backgrounds! Check out all her hard work here.)
(And Erin, your description of getting Petey in a modeling mood was spot on! He is a true diva - snacks and wind machine for sure...)

Comments

Lorelei Eurto said…
i like brighter colors, but I think this one suits you and you're right. It's not overbearing at all!
SummersStudio said…
Like it heaps. Don't much mind the brown/tan, very neutral. The punch of limey green is nice too. Keeper!
Judy said…
I really like it...that chartreuse color is my new favorite color!
Juli Cannon said…
I dig it! Artsy subtle and allows your work to shine.
TesoriTrovati said…
You know...I wouldn't care what your background looks like...I love the pop of green...but really I come here to find YOU (and Petey the Supermodel, of course!)
Enjoy the day!
Erin
Jill said…
I love the banner and brown background! I think the green leafy this to the right is nice, but it doesn't seem like that "perfect" graphic yet. I'm really impressed with your blogger skills!! I could use some tips...
Doreen said…
Hooray! I like this one too! I still think it's fun to change a lot though :) I started that post about backgrounds a long time ago. I decided to keep adding to it just in case I want another change. Maybe you could photograph Petey among some lime green weeds to bring out the green...if Petey will cooperate. It would be a nice contrast to his pink eyes.
Angela Smith said…
Much less of a distraction than your previuos background,and very classy with the subtle chartreuse merging into your blog. You get the thumbs up from me!
Erin Siegel said…
I really do like this one! I would probably pick something like this for myself but to be totally honest, I'm not sure it's a fit for you or your work. It's a little too neutral/natural. It just doesn't scream Nancy to me, but I do like it.
sandi m said…
Bingo - I think you've found it! I hate trying to read a blog over distracting background clutter, especially if in the wrong colors.

Now for that glam shot ~ would be awesome if you could capture that 'windy' moment!! Another vision - aviator cap, goggles, ears flopping in the wind!!

:)

Popular Posts