Charity Elise

The fifth package of fun that I received in my creative exchange came from Charity Elise. Though I have never met Charity in person, I have a feeling that she must be a very happy, upbeat person just based on her incredibly colorful and fun pottery. I mean, how can you not smile just looking at her whimsical work?!

Charity sent me a very generous package with two little heart dishes, two flower magnets and a fun pair of earrings - all in her signature glazing technique.

On more than one occasion Charity and I have managed to create very similar pieces or have nearly identical ideas. It's always amusing when this happens and just goes to show how there is such a thing as coincidence. Two great minds can think alike. ;)

Thanks so much, Charity, for participating in my exchange and for the wonderful goodies! Everyone be sure to check out her Etsy shop and maybe, if everyone bugs her enough, she would get blog up and running. :)

Comments

SummersStudio said…
I've always really liked Charity's colourful style. It is just so playful.
Lorelei Eurto said…
FUN!
COLOR is good, I like color lately.

Thanks for sharing your goodies with us Nancy!!
Tam Hess said…
Really nice work....thanks for sharing! xoxo
Those are just lovely!!!!!!! I'm going to go check out her shop!
chARiTy elise said…
Nancy- i just saw this-- how fun! thank you again for having this great exchange-- it was so fun to participate! i love having a little piece of your work here and i hope you likes these little things! i am inspired to try to get to my blog and make it more fun. thanks again!!
I love Charity's work, too! And the idea of an exchange sounds really fun.

Popular Posts