Tired bunny

Man, am I one tired bunny. Yes, I just called myself a bunny. I told you I was tired. The past two days were spent working in the studio doing both my own work and my work as an assistant. I mixed glazes, unloaded kilns, refined pieces, cleaned, fielded questions, ate too many donuts and wondered why so many of the young female college students feel the need to wear extra low rise jeans while bent over a pottery wheel (I have seen enough thong underwear and tramp stamp tattoos to last a lifetime {not that there is anything wrong with either of those things, both of which I have, I just don't need to see out of shape youth with sequin bedazzled undies and liquor induced Tasmanian Devil tats}).

Anyhoo, I managed to squeeze in some etching time and produce the adorable tiny hearts you see above. I just love these little guys! They can be found in Round Rabbit Extra.

I'm am off to the couch for an evening of pure floppage. BTW, did you guys happen to read the interview with Etsy's Featured Seller, RubyPearl? Her love of the couch is too funny and has me thinking that perhaps we were separated at birth. :)

Comments

SummersStudio said…
Love the etched hearts, I say in my zen sofa pose, laptop in my, well, lap. BTW I have this thing about visible thongs too. For that matter, even granny up to your belly button underware. I don't personally care what sort of underware you wear, or actually even if you do wear underware. Not my business so please do not make them so, thanks very much. Oh my ... you've brought ought that little censor demon in me.
Unknown said…
Those are great! I adore your work and now I'm off to check out your shop!
Love these etched hearts! Every week I like what you make even more than the last...I need to fit soem of these in my budget!!

BTW, very funny post...I've noticed some fashion choices lately that make me cringe!
Rosanne said…
Love those little hearts! I'm glad you work so hard cause it gives us such great things to drool over. About the fashion undies and tats...I thought it was just me getting older.
Dani said…
So I was in the studio during last Mondays workshop hours only to find one particular BCC student with about 3 inches of crack showing...NOT underwear. Brenda and I were on the verge of walking by and dropping some clay down the hiney!
Round Rabbit said…
Yes, Dani, I think she was in this Monday as well. I might invest in a water gun... Just a little shot now and then...
Anonymous said…
those little hearts are lovely.
Marcia DeCoster said…
Love the hearts, so textural, great design. Marcia

Popular Posts