Copper is my new best friend

I've been having so much fun etching copper! I am working on a bunch of new designs that will incorporate more etched copper with my porcelain - I am pretty darn excited about it and can't wait to share it with you! In the meantime I thought it would be fun to offer some pendant/charm/tag pieces in my RoundRabbitExtra shop for all my fellow jewelry designers to enjoy. The possibilities are endless with these pieces. I have some ideas of my own brewing but I would love to see what some of you can do with them. :)



Comments

jeweledrabbit said…
Those are bee-yoo-tee-ful.
Gaea said…
These are WONDERFUL! How fun! Can't wait to see what you do with them!
planettreasures said…
Gasp - i loooooove the trees.
Lorelei Eurto said…
there is no end to your talent my friend. Thank you for putting these in your shop. I will be purchasing one/two/four in approximately 30 seconds...........
Anonymous said…
So beautiful!!!! I love your new pieces. :-)
Dani said…
GORGEOUS!!! I was wondering why you have been so quiet lately!
peacockfairy said…
Too cool! Love them! I have been wanting to try this as well - being a scrapbooker too I have tons of rubber stamps! But with a million other things to do, I have no idea when I'll get to have some fun....
Rosanne said…
Love these! I want a bird!
noricum said…
Lovely! (Now I want to learn to etch copper!)
These are fab!
U are constantly coming up with the cooolest ideas!

They are gorgeous!
Highland Fairy said…
these are fabulous Nancy!
Did you use copper coins?
I'd love to know how to etch metal...♥

Popular Posts