Not so cute and little...

Yay! I've started a new line of post earrings! It finally hit me that post earrings don't have to be just cute and little (sometimes these realizations take me a while). Don't get me wrong - I love, love, love my cute and little posts but it's time to branch out a bit.

This bunch is inspired by my fondness of mid-century modernist jewelry. I often look upon the modern designs of that era and try to figure out how I can make my own versions in clay. I am very please with the way these came out. They are light and comfortable and, most importantly, they look incredibly awesome when worn. :)


I will be putting them in the shop over the next few days.

Comments

becca.elpy said…
the bottom pair are my faves. yay for new work. they look lovely. currently my post earrings are all tiny. you've made me think.
:)
these are gorgeous and i love your blog name!
Anonymous said…
beautiful jewelry, i know where to shop for my girlfriend's birthday

Popular Posts