The joys of upstate NY

There is enough slush outside to start up my own snow cone business. Mmmmm... nothing like a snow cone with a little road dirt, lots of salt and a touch of ozone! This whole upstate NY, never-ending snowfall, so cold you could freeze your nose off shtick it growing old for me. Yesterday the temperature went up to 30 and it felt like a heatwave. For a moment I actually entertained the idea of walking around town without my coat on. Then a car drove by and splashed me with snow cones and I changed my mind.

In other news... I wanted to thank everyone for all the wonderful comments and support of my new shop, Round Rabbit Extra! Everyone was so sweet and many of you made purchases which warmed my partially frozen heart. I am slowly adding new pieces and soon the shop will be packed to the brim with delightful little things (like these super sweet and almost too adorable daisy components - think Spring!). :)

Comments

Rosanne said…
I look at those snowcones and get instant brain freeze! Maybe that's whats wrong with me lately.
I love the flowers and the springy colors you are using.
Gaea said…
SUPER CUTE!!!! Totally springy!
SueBeads said…
I love your daisies!

Popular Posts