It worked!

Yesterday was spent in the studio and let me tell you, I kicked some major rear in the work department! I stuck to my resolution and made a list of things I needed to get done and would you believe it, it worked! It also helped that I didn't take any time off to eat (I'm in day five of my fast). I usually take a leisurely lunch break which tends to break my stride but yesterday I had my pot of mint tea next to me and it kept me going like a dream.

Here is proof of my list!

I have so many new things in store for Round Rabbit this year. I am also open to ideas so feel free to leave some in a message! :)

Comments

Lorelei Eurto said…
Yup got an idea for you to mull.

OWLS.
Round Rabbit said…
Haha! I had a feeling that you would say that. I really should do something owly...
Helen Carter said…
hurray for lists! they are the only thing standing between us and a hot bubbling flesh-eating pool of rancid chaos.

that was probably too gross. but good luck keeping up with it. i made some resolutions too but if i say them out loud they'll be doomed.
I'd like a 10th of your creative energy please...
I feel your energy and love all your work!! An idea... lighthouse! :0)
Erin Siegel said…
Congrats to you! You are really dedicated! I wish I had half the motivation you have. What do you have on your fast besides mint tea?
Beth said…
Good for you! Looks like you got a lot done--and is that your studio? I'm so jealous if it is.
Bianca said…
I love lists! Especially crossing things off of them! Your studio is amazing, by the way. Good luck keeping up with the fast and all the work!
peacockfairy said…
Thoughts for new ideas - more peacocks!
Andrew Thornton said…
You should eat something! That's my suggestion. Lordy, the fasts that I've done in the past and the ones that I know of were forms of the most horrible torture available. I'll make some brownies or some cookies or something. Maybe little mint flavored cakes.
Andrew Thornton said…
OH! And I'd like to request like mini picture frames and bezels. I'd love to customize and blend different materials. My ceramic skills aren't as good as they should be. But if you made them, I KNOW they'd excellent.
Jake Gorst said…
I've been using Google Calendar. It's just the most wonderful thing. I'm no longer completely lost and disorganized. Still too busy though...

Popular Posts