Extra! Extra! Round Rabbit Extra!

Today I launched a new Etsy shop, Round Rabbit Extra! Woo-hoo! This shop will have all kinds of handmade goodies from ornaments to buttons to (hold on to your hats my fellow jewelry makers) jewelry components! I have big, BIG plans for this shop so stay tuned. At the moment it is pretty much a Hearts-R-Us destination with a few crescent moons here and there, but as I build up my inventory I will be adding so many fun and exciting things you won't believe it. :) So stop on by and check it out - let me know what you think and what you would like to see. The last time I asked for some requests I got great ideas so feel free to keep them coming and I will do my best to make everyone happy. :)



Comments

Round Rabbit said…
Thanks, Jake! And thanks for the banner - it looks great!
Anonymous said…
It looks great! I bet the jewellery components will be flying out. I'll definitely be checking back!
Rosanne said…
Oh boy! I love the new shop!
Your pendants are awesome!! I see someone already got to most of them...so my request is MORE, MORE, MORE!! I'll check back soon :)
Nancy~
Your new line is Fab-u-licous!! You really have vision and make it happen. I love your postive energy and amazing designs. Keep rockin it!!
~Nancy II
planettreasures said…
this is very exciting news. I know you will do well.
I'll be back!
noricum said…
Yay! Ornaments! :)
Gaea said…
Ridiculously cute! I HEART them!

Popular Posts