Preparations...

This Friday, Saturday and Sunday I will be at The Holiday Shoppes 2008 show hosted by the Junior League in Syracuse, NY. It will be held in the Horticulture Building in the NYS Fair Grounds so swing on by if you are in the area. This is an excellent show, one I really look forward to and I have been working nonstop to ensure that I will have one kick-ass variety of pretty things.

The earrings above were a bit of a happy accident. I ran out of the earwires I usually use with these little pieces and decided to put them on extra long kidney wires. I just love them! Why haven't I done this before? It's funny how you (me) get into patterns and set ways of doing things. I have used these earwires for other styles but never with these little pieces. Duh...

After seeing this photo of my bracelets (above) it becomes very clear that I like the color blue. I never intentionally set out to glaze everything in cool colors but once I have it all together I see that my color preferences win out. It's something I will have to work on. :)

I have made good on my promise to make large brooches (above). Now let's see if people like them. If not I will be adorning myself and everyone around me with pins whether they like it or not.

Gotta get back to work. Have a great day everyone! Change is in the air...

Comments

Lorelei Eurto said…
I'm loving the pins! Yes I think I need one to wear in your honor. And blue is my favorite too. Especially the aqua and teal blue glazes. beeeautiful!
Gaea said…
Beautiful work! You must have hands of lightning! I think blue is FAB! ; )
Round Rabbit said…
Thank you both! "hands of lightning" - haha! I don't know about that, but I do have hands of Carpal Tunnel, unfortunately.
Dani said…
Hope you have a FANTASTIC show!!!

Hey! When I went to type in the word verification it said spiedy...no lie!!! That's you my dear!
Enjoy the show, wish I could come!!

Another blue lover here :0)
Stacey said…
wow, you have been working hard. Everything looks beautiful, I imagine you will have lots of happy shoppers.

Popular Posts