Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Look at all the pretty things!

I am in day two of a nasty migraine which has rendered me entirely useless. Not wanting to neglect my blog I thought I would show you some loveliness from one of my favorite jewelry makers, Holly Yashi. I have been collecting Holly's work for years and it always remains fresh, original and inspiring. I am especially enamored with her Bohemian Chic collection.


I recently purchased this gorgeous pair of earrings and I can't stop looking at them. :)

Have a great day everyone. I'll be back tomorrow hopefully headache free and thinking clearly. (keep your fingers crossed for me!)

6 comments:

peacockfairy said...

Thanks for alerting me to this awesome designer! Beautiful stuff!

Gaea said...

What amazing jewelry! I'm so sorry about your migraine! I get them sometimes too. My husband finds relief in a milkshake, something about the cold...

Round Rabbit said...

I think I could certainly find relief in a milkshake, Gaea! (whether I have a headache or not :)

SarahKelley said...

I have a pair of Holly Yashi earrings. I read once that Holly Yashi was a team of two!

Round Rabbit said...

That's right, Sarah! Holly is the creative side of the business and Paul "Yashi" is the business side. :)

jeweledrabbit said...

I get migraines too. You have my sympathies.