So sleepy...

Home at last. Man, what a busy show and wow, am I tired. The weather could not have been better - it was hot hot hot (maybe a little too hot, but it is the October in upstate NY, I have no right to complain). The show is held in Letchworth State Park which has to be one of the most beautiful places on earth. The fall foliage was at peak and the crowds were unreal.

This is the row that my booth was in (somewhere in the middle of this shot), just one of many. When I had the chance to walk around a bit I was amazed by how huge the whole show is. I never did get to see everything.

As much as I enjoy doing shows by the third day I was growing very anxious to get home and get to work. I can't go too many days without making something and I am raring to go!

The great wall of earrings. I tried something different with my black display boxes and covered them with post earrings. It made it very easy for customers to look and compare colors. I am thinking of using all of my boxes to display earrings and then putting all necklaces on top for the next show. But then again, maybe not. I'm thinking of redesigning the whole shebang before then, which is only about three weeks away. :)

Comments

Wow! Looks like a great turnout!
Gaea said…
Your display is really clean and lovely! I love your display cards too!
Dani said…
Well...congrats on your 3 day show being over. Hope it was great for you!
Rosanne said…
Three days would make me scream!
Most I ever did was two days.
I was wondering what had happened to you ;^). Looks like it must have been a success.
Lorelei Eurto said…
Hey! So I'm planning a visit home soon. Will have to be a weekend though, hopefully we can get together??
I like your earring display, it's awesome!
Looks like you had great weather and a good turnout. Congrats.
Erin Siegel said…
Love the display, looks great! Good idea with the earrings. What are you using to tack the earrings up with?

Popular Posts