A cookie with my whine...

OK, so it's Halloween night, I am alone, sitting in the dark, I just ate an entire block of extra sharp cheddar cheese and I am polishing off a bottle of Zinfandel. For those who have ever questioned my ability to have a good time, question no more! I can rock with the best of them!

I am trying to get ready for the Farmers' Market tomorrow, but I have little will and even less interest at the moment. It has been several weeks since I have done the market and I have enjoyed sleeping past 4am each passing Saturday. I'm only doing the market a handful of time between now and Christmas so I should really just suck it up and deal with it. And I will. But first I will have a cookie with my wine (whine).

The above photo shows part of my work load today. I did a lot of assembling, a lot of photographing and a lot of listing. The images below are of some of the pieces I put in the shop today. Feel free to stop in and say hi. They just love visitors! :)




Link

Comments

becca.elpy said…
the red and white one sooo reminds me of a peppermint.
the amount of work you produce is amazing, inspiring, daunting...and pretty! is the market inside? ours (CT) were outside and finished this week. i called it quits early this month, though...sooo cold.
Round Rabbit said…
Thanks so much, Becca! The market is now inside for the winter months. The buildings close up when it gets cold for year round selling. It's a really great market - if you are ever in the Syracuse NY area be sure to check it out. :)
Lorelei Eurto said…
HI N!
Wish I was there to polish that wine off with you! Nothing goes better with jewelry than wine! he he

Thought about going to the market tomorrow...but I have SO much to do, I just can't justify it. Too many days this week, I ignored the long to do list.
Hope you do well! :)
noricum said…
Oooo! I love the glaze on the bracelet!

Popular Posts