Odds & ends...

The week before a show is usually a little chaotic and this week is no exception. All of my best selling pieces are either gone or in very short supply so I have to force myself to make the same pieces over and over. I don't really mind that at all. I just wish I paced myself a little better and didn't have to whip out 8 chains for my dragonfly necklaces at once.

Yesterday in the studio was fairly productive. I glazed, I sanded, I made some new pieces. I dedicated my latest clay doodle to Kathy from Smashing. She enjoyed the last one I posted so this one is for her. If it dries without warping or cracking I'll glaze this puppy and send it off to her. I can't imagine what she will do with it, but that's what she gets for saying she likes something. ;) (click on the Smashing to see her excellent jewelry - I drool over it on a daily basis)

Large (!) buttons and oval pendants awaiting refining.

These are not my studio shoes. I should have known better - these are now speckled with glaze. Dang.

Comments

laurelmoon said…
Those butterfly pendants are fantastic! And lol about stocking up--I always seem to wait until the last minute too. :)
Lorelei Eurto said…
your shoes are so cute!
I can't wait to get my new shoes I just ordered. They will be blogged.
:-)
Round Rabbit said…
Thanks Laurel!

Lori - my shoes are very old Kenneth Cole Reaction. I am a big of a shoe hoarder. Can't wait to see your new ones!

Popular Posts