New stuff!!

I've been working on some new designs and I am super excited to share them with you! First off, I made BARRETTES!! Yes! I have been working on them for a little while now and let me tell you - they were not easy. I tend to get an idea in my head as to how something should be made and if I can't do it that way it makes me crazy. For these hair clips I really wanted to have the perfect curve so that they would fit on the finding like a glove. After some experimenting I finally did it and they actually held their perfect shape throughout the firing. Oh yeah!

The next exciting development is my STACKING PORCELAIN RINGS! Can I get a hell yea?
(sorry, I'm excited)
This is the first set I have glazed (below) and I have many more sets in many sizes on the way.

And lastly, check out this new asymmetrical porcelain ring (below). How cool is that, I ask? It has a real 1980s flavor going on. I think I actually had a belt that looked like this, circa 1986. :)

All of these pretties can be found in my Etsy shop.

Comments

Deanna Lack said…
Hell yea! I'm linking from my blog here, your new stuff is soooo pretty :)
Round Rabbit said…
Thanks! I'll link you right back!
Anonymous said…
Ummm HELL YEA! Those are awesome!
Jaded said…
i absolutly LOVE those rings! they are wonderful!
noricum said…
Beautiful barrettes!
meme said…
what a wonderful idea! barrettes are something i always want to look for and get something unique!! LOVE them!!
Round Rabbit said…
Thanks everyone - it's wonderful to get such lovely feedback!
Highland Fairy said…
Ello Nancy rabbit!
I've finally got a blog thing and found you here...
Just LOVE the colours you use...and will love reading your blogggg!
XX
T.Allen said…
Of course you can get a hell yeah! Great work, I'm off to heart your shop, if the birthday gods bless me with currency, I'll be back very soon!
Love all three of your new designs

Popular Posts