My little friend...

This cute little mouse has been romping around the studio for the past several days, freaking out my friend Terri, but generally just being super darn adorable. Today I heard rustling on Terri's shelf. Lo and behold there was tiny mousy crawling around her pots. Had she been there to see it screams would have been heard in the next county.

I grabbed Maryanne's supply of doggy treats, opened the lid and in hopped the mouse. He though he had hit the jackpot as he chowed down on heart-shaped treats. I let him nibble until he was full and then I released him down by the river.

I wanted to keep him.

Comments

noricum said…
What an adorable little mouse! I hope (s)he didn't spread any nasty germs, though. :(
Oooh my word, that little mouse is tooooo cute!!
What a lovely guest to have :0)
Caroline said…
OMG! I want one! I'm sure our cats would have something to say about it, though... namely, "FOOD!"
What a cutie pie! Just adorable. I once had a pet field mouse...
melroska said…
that is too cute. but also scary. when there were mice in my house i was torn between loving their cute little faces and wanting to kill them because they were scaring me, scurrying over my blanket at night. i cried when one got caught in the mousetrap.
okay That. Is. The Cutest. Thing. Ever!!!
Osceola Pottery said…
OMG, AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! OK I had to get that out. Now he is cute, poor little thing. I was kind of ok until he jumped, I didn't know they could jump. Oh S... they can jump on you? I am going to stick with horsed, dogs, cats, bunnies and birds.
Luv ya,
Terri

Popular Posts