Sick day

I have been sick for what feels like 80 years now and it is really starting to get on my nerves. I made myself get out today (more like I had to get out to do some shipping and banking) and now I need a nap.

However, before the nap I thought I would share with you my bag stamping project. As many of you know I sell weekly at a farmers' market and I do larger shows from time to time. One of the many necessities to have on hand is bags and I like to customize mine with some simple rubber stamps.

Uline carries these great, inexpensive paper bags in both white and craft. They provide the perfect backdrop for whatever your creative heart desires. I tend to get bored with a design quickly so I only stamp up a small amount at a time in case I decide I want something different the next time. Fast, inexpensive and personalized - a great low energy sick day project. :)

Comments

maryhanks said…
Hope you feel better soon! I made chicken soup for dinner...want some?
Earmark Social said…
I love them! so cute and pretty, great job!
Those bags look awesome!
tatsuko said…
Nice! Your bags look great! That's exactly what I do with my craft show bags too :)
s.i. michaels said…
I really like this idea. And it would work for the envelopes I ship much of my stuff in.

Popular Posts