Business card attention deficit

I had some new business cards printed up this week and I am just thrilled with them! For now. When comes to my cards I tend to get bored pretty quickly. Thankfully I go through them at a brisk pace so I change them up every time I reorder. This time around I went with bright turquoise with black lettering (as you can see). Since I give out so many cards each week I try to keep my cost down by having them printed locally. I have tired several online sources but was never truly happy with the quality and price (after shipping it is rarely a great deal). I know many people who use Mini Moo cards as their business card but this, too, is not very economical if you dole out a high volume. But they are so darn cute, aren't they? So I have appeased my need for Moo by having mini text cards printed with information about my working process on the back. I give these out with each purchase and I have found that my customers really enjoy having a little bit of information about me and my work to keep with their piece of jewelry.

And that is my business card story. Thank you.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Well not only is that economical but clever! And I love the black on turquoise... two of my most favorite colors. What kind of local printer do you use? Like a Kinko's or something else?
Nice blog.
modernemama said…
I love your Moo cards. Everyone I've given my moo cards to seems to like the small size as much as the photos on them
Round Rabbit said…
Thank you both! Helen, the printer that I use is a family owned business so I try to support them as much as possible over the bigger chains. There is a Kinko's and Staples near by but I like the personal touch of the smaller business. :)
Love the color of your new ones and the idea of the mini.

Popular Posts